JOIN US FOR OUR 2ND ANNUAL 90 DAY SPIN MIND/BODY CHALLENGE!
Let’s get through the cold winter months sweating and spinning together, while transforming our bodies and our minds.
January 6th – April 6th, 2024
1174 Haselton Road, Wilmington, NY 12997
Kick-Off on Saturday, January 6th
→ Come to the studio anytime between 8am-11am for a 15-minute one-on-one session with Gab. Together, we will set your personal goals (anything from weight management to stress relief), manifest a plan to help you achieve these goals, and take your measurements/weight/photo (all to remain confidential).
Day 90 (Friday, April 5th)
→ Come to the studio anytime between 3pm-6pm for your one-on-one 15-minute challenge recap with Gab.
Day 91 (Saturday, April 6th)
→ WE DID IT and now it’s time to celebrate! Time and Location TBD – Winners will be named!
The Winner(s) will be based on a blend of consistency and results.
- 1st Place: The participant who attends the greatest number of classes during the challenge will receive BRAGGING RIGHTS as our 2024 Spin Champion AND a 90-minute aromatic scalp massage with hot stones at River Stone Wellness!
- 2nd Place: The participant who loses the most inches and weight combined will receive a 50-minute aromatic scalp massage at River Stone Wellness.
- 3rd Place: The participant with the greatest mind/body transformation will receive the gift of a complimentary reiki session at River Stone Wellness.
What is spinning? Spinning is a full body workout that requires you to pedal on a stationary bike. Every class and playlist is different, but in all classes, there are elements of cardio, resistance, arms, and mindfulness. We encourage you to go at your own pace and all levels of spinners are welcome.
How long is each spin class? All spin classes during the challenge are 40 minutes long, include a warmup and cool down, and move along to great tunes.
What else is included in the challenge? Weekly emails with meditations, nutrition tips, recipes, and more.
Do I have to attend every class? Absolutely not. You get more points for each class that you take, but you can take as many or as few as you’d like.
Do I have to sign up for this challenge in order to take a class? No, absolutely not. Our spin classes are always welcome to everyone as long as you sign up in advance. This challenge is only an extra option to have some more fun and help support you in your goals!
How do I sign up for a class time? Head over to www.adirondackmountainretreats.com/spin-classes, choose a date/time, put your information in, and you’re set! We recommend bookmarking it so you can get back to the page easily. Note that you need to sign up individually for every class you plan on attending.
Registration Fees → The cost to participate in this challenge is $30, and it includes your participation in the challenge itself, along with your individualized kick-off, recap, and our team celebration. It does NOT include the cost of each class and you must still register for each class on the normal schedule separately. Cost per class is $10 paid via cash or Venmo.
Please complete the registration form below by December 31st to reserve your spot in our 90 Day Challenge. Upon registration, please Venmo $30 to @Gabrielle-Neidlinger or pay online at paypal.me/AdkMountainRetreats
Spin Class Schedule:
- 4:00PM— Rhythm Ride (Cardio)
- 5:00PM – Mind/Body Climb
- 7:30AM – Rhythm Ride (Cardio)
- 4:00PM – Sprints, Strength, and Squats
- 5:00PM – Island Time/Happy Hour
- 8:30AM – TGIF Pedal Party (Cardio)
- 9:00AM – Mind/Body Climb
- 10:00AM — Sprints, Strength, and Squats