Whether you are celebrating a special moment in your lives or simply just need time to reconnect, we go above and beyond to personalize your very own couples’ retreat. These customizations can be made when you are staying in any of our vacation rental accommodations and is ideal for couples or friends traveling together.
– Welcome Basket of local goods upon arrival.
– Think wine or champagne, cheese, crackers, jam, or honey.
– Cost: $75
– Fireside Retreat Experience
– Warmed up with a relaxing herbal tea and whiskey blend, join us under the stars (weather permitting) for an intimate fireside experience where we release negative energy and set personal, powerful intentions. Focusing on breath and mindfulness, with additional healing modalities present such as tarot and essential oils, expect a night of healing, manifestation, and fun.
– Cost: $175 (includes all of the above and finished off with smores!)
– Private Chef Experience
– If you are craving something delicious or something different, we have the perfect person for you. Inquire within and we will connect you with our private chef who will come to you and delight you with a nutritious menu and experience based on your preferences.
– Price varies.
– Individual Wellness & Coaching Services
– Relax, rejuvenate, and create, with any combination of our wellness or coaching services that call to you. See our Wellness and Coaching pages for more details and begin customizing your ‘YOU’ day asap. Wellness services are located on-site in our blissful mountain home, however coaching can be accomplished in a multitude of ways- including virtually or on mountain tops!
“This couples retreat was so relaxing and intentional. We both feel completely refreshed and loved the stunning accommodations as well as the fireside experience with Gabrielle and Sean. We can’t wait to make our way back next year!” ~ Brianna and Nick
“Perfect spot for a weekend getaway. The location was ideal & within 15-30 minutes of a ton of hikes and activities. Gabrielle was awesome with communicating and their accommodations were perfect. The house so beautiful and cozy; clean and comfortable. Gabrielle is also a fabulous healer and her reiki sessions were the cherry on top of a perfect girls’ weekend. We will definitely be back!” ~ Alyssa and Jess