2-Day Reiki Immersion (Level 1)
This winter, join Reiki Masters, Claudia Cuencos and Gabrielle Neidlinger, for a Reiki Immersion. Reiki translates as “Divine or universal life force.” When properly applied, Reiki challenges yourself to be present, and to gain the energy, courage, and clarity you need to navigate your life with grace and love.
- Awaken to your own healing abilities and loving awareness.
- Be introduced to the “universal life force” of Reiki. Establish a connection to it and trace your reiki lineage.
- Entrance into this path will facilitate personal and spiritual growth, enhance mental clarity and creativity, balance, harmonize, and transform your well being.
- During Saturday’s session, you will learn practical tools of incorporating and integrating the Reiki healing system into your life, and your family and friends lives. You will also learn about ancient elements, the five Basic Principles, and the basic notions of energetic flow. By Sunday, you will begin the practice of giving treatments and kinesiology techniques. With your final attunements completed, you will leave with your Level 1 Reiki Certification.
- Dates & Times:
- Saturday, March 2nd, 2024: 1:00pm-4:00pm AND Sunday, March 3rd, 2024: 11:00am-3:00pm
- You must be able to commit to both days to complete the course.
- Riverstone Wellness Center – 1174 Haselton Road, Wilmington, NY
- If coming from out of town, please contact Gabrielle. We will help you find accomodations at a discounted price.
- Investment: $225
- Reiki textbook not included and must be purchased in advance of the event.
- Tuition to be paid in full by February 24th via Venmo or check.
- Please dress in comfortable clothes and bring a yoga mat. You may want to also bring an eye pillow or favorite blanket.
- Questions? Contact Gabrielle via call, text, or email.
Meet Claudia Cuencos – Art & Interior Designer, Reiki Master, NLP Facilitator, Intuitive Vibrational Healer.
In the last three decades Claudia has been empowering women, hosting healing circle workshops, and creating human sound mandalas in spaces of relaxation, meditation and with vibrational healing tones using quartz crystal and Nepalese singing bowls in South America, Europe and the U.S. Through positive thinking practices she has been inspired to walk with awareness, creating prosperity and faith for herself and all those around her. Through her intention to learn more she became immersed in the experience of uncovering the deep layers within herself and searching for the roots of the original healing philosophies, teachings and techniques. Slowly discovering her Self over the years, her passion for learning and searching led her to study Taoism, Buddhism, Mindfulness practices, Vedanta Philosophy, yoga from diverse lineages, and Sanskrit. She has assisted many practitioners, including family members and friends, in discovering their full potential under their own creative self-healing and self empowerment. Slowly and passionately she transformed herself over the years into a Guardian of Ancestral Healing traditions, planting the seed of meditation in her soul and the planet in this lifetime.