Spring Forward Retreat
Spring Forward in Joy and Health-
Join us for a 5 day Adirondack Retreat May 25th – May 29th, 2023.
- Surrounded by the beauty of the Adirondacks, with good company, and nurturing food, here you will establish a connection to nature, to your body, and return to your core being.
- This retreat will facilitate personal growth, restore balance, and harmonize your well being.
- Throughout the week, you will learn practical tools of integrating more wellness and joy into your life:
- Discover where wellness and adventure meet as you take a spin class, bathe in the river, and meditate on mountain tops with Gabrielle!
- Enjoy the benefits of Claudia’s peaceful and unparalleled sound healing and reiki circles.
- Learn how to best nurture and balance your belly with gut boosting pre and probiotic foods. Cook and eat lunch with Debbie; and leave with her ebook, ‘A Balanced Belly,’ which has fun and easy recipes for you to make at home!
- Tap into your feminine essence, and the Yin energy within you, as Cindiraina introduces you to different holistic tools for Womb Health. Workshop will include Qi Gong meditation, Womb Acupressure Sequence for a healthy cycle, Introduction to Moxibustion & the plant Mugwort, Traditional Chinese Medicine Wisdom on how to naturally balance our monthly flow, and a Live demonstration on how to use and safely practice moxa.
- Vegan meals provided with local ingredients.
- Retreat Cost: $1,500 (excluding lodging and individual sessions)
- Register by December 31st for an early bird discount and receive $100 off!
- Space is limited. Tuition must be paid in full by April 1st, 2022.
Arrival between 3-5pm on Thursday, May 25th, 2023
Concludes at 12pm on Monday, May 29th
Day 1- Thursday, May 25th, 2023:
6PM: Introductions & Welcome Dinner
7PM: Opening Fire Ceremony & Sound Healing
Day 2- Friday, May 26th, 2023:
9AM-1PM: 1 hour Spin Class or Meditative Forest Walk, followed by river bathing.
2PM-5PM: Free Time (this is a great opportunity to book an individual session with any of our instructors!)
5PM-7PM: Lakeside Reiki Circle
Day 3- Saturday, May 27th, 2023:
9AM-12PM: Nutritional Health Seminar and Lunch Time Cooking Class: Gut Friendly Foods
1PM-4PM: Womb Temple Gathering
4PM-6PM: Free Time
7PM: Sunset Paddle on Augur Lake (optional)
Day 4- Sunday, May 28th, 2023:
9AM-1PM: Morning Hike, Mountain Top Meditation, Picnic Lunch
1PM-5PM: Free Time (individual sessions offered during this time)
5:30PM: Dinner at a local restaurant
8PM: Closing Fire Ceremony & Sound Healing
Day 5- Monday, May 29th, 2023: Sleep in and depart any time up until noon
Additional Options for Individual Sessions
Individual sessions are available at an additional cost for those that would like to receive and experience other healing modalities. These modalities have been discounted specifically for this special retreat. Payment can be made on site at time of session to each practitioner directly.
- Gabrielle will be offering Holistic Life Coaching, Aromatic Scalp Massage, and Infrared Sauna sessions followed up with an Ionic Spa Foot Detoxification
- Cost: Any service for $80
- Claudia will be offering Ancestral Healing, Reiki, and Theta Healing.
- Cost: Any service for $108
- Debbie will be offering Welcoming Wellness “Deep Dives” to help
- Cost: $75
- Cindiraina will be offering Acupuncture and Fire Cupping sessions.
- Acupuncture: $55
- Cupping: $35
Meet Our Retreat Leaders:
Gabrielle Neidlinger is the co-owner of Adirondack Mountain Retreats LLC., currently sharing her love for life and the North Country through vacation rentals, retreats, events, adventures, and inspiration. Gabrielle’s overall mission is to inspire others to take control of their minds and become their best selves in all aspects of their lives, health, and careers. Gabrielle is a Professional Recruiter, Adjunct Professor, certified Holistic Life Coach, Reiki Master, NYS licensed Cosmetologist, and Spin Instructor.
Follow on Instagram @AdirondackMountainRetreats and @gabneidlinger
Claudia Cuencos has been empowering women for the last 3 decades, hosting healing circle workshops, and creating human sound mandalas in spaces of relaxation, in South America, Europe, and the United States. Claudia is a Guardian of Ancestral Healing traditions, planting the seed of meditation in her soul and the planet in this lifetime. She is an Art & Interior Designer, Reiki Master, NLP Facilitator, and Intuitive Vibrational Healer.
View Claudias website at www.claudiacuencos.com
Debbie McCarthy, B.S, MBA, CHC
Debbie is a full-time holistic health practitioner trained through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN). She specializes in hormone health and weight loss bringing body, mind, and spirit into her healing practice. From adrenal fatigue and high blood sugar to menopause and thyroid disorders, hormone imbalances are at the root of many
underlying issues. Debbie works with clients to make holistic shifts to diet and lifestyle to support your overall well-being. She is also a certified holistic life coach and can help you get to the bottom of those limiting beliefs that hold you back and keep you stuck in old patterns of yo-yo dieting and exercise. She brings a unique approach to her practice from her background in engineering and uses food and movement as medicine serving as your accountability partner for lasting and sustainable change.
Check out her website and download the free guide ‘Lose Weight and Feel Better Now’ at: https://debbie-mccarthy.com
Cindiraina Zhai is a NYS Licensed Acupuncturist and a Traditional Chinese Medicine Herbalist who is passionate about spreading the wisdom of Chinese Medicine and sharing with more people holistic ways to balancing their bodies and living in good health from the lens of Eastern Medicine. She works side by side with clients together to promote an optimal environment for their body, mind and spirit to fully thrive. Cindiraina believes that the key to a balanced body and mind is to live in harmony with the seasons & cycles of nature around us, while also honoring our bodies internal cycles which may look different for all of us. She believes in the importance of learning to listen to the subtle messages of the body and developing an intimate understanding with the changes that happen within, so we may be a better caretaker for our own body and feel empowered in our health and our well being.
Follow Cindi on Instagram @cindiraina
Augur Lake Accommodations:
Perched on 2 acres overlooking Augur Lake, enjoy the magic of this amazing place. Whether you are paddling, or having bonfires; watching the sunrise on the lake; or cozying up by the fireplace with your favorite book, the memories you make in this home and space will last a lifetime. Kayaks, life jackets, firepit, sandbox, games, wifi, all available for your leisure.
To view accommodations, click airbnb.com/h/augurlakeretreat
**Located 20 minutes car ride to Jay, NY where some gatherings will be**
Additional Lodging Costs:
Master bed & bath: $200/night
Queen Studio: $125/night
Queen Bedroom 1: $100/night
Queen Bedroom 2: $100/night
Shared Bedroom (options- 2 full beds and 1 twin): $75/night
Extra guest fee is $50/night for double occupancy of any of the master or queen rooms.
All retreat and lodging questions should be directed to Gabrielle Neidlinger at email@example.com
We hope to see and spring forward with you!