A confirmation email with the following information is on its way to you now.
498 Stickney Bridge Road
Jay, NY 12941
Things to note:
- Our spin studio is located at the top of the driveway, and you may park anywhere you’d like as long as you are not blocking anyone else in.
- Please plan to arrive 5-10 minutes prior to class starting in order to get settled in. Also note that there are no bathrooms on-site.
- Classes begin on time, are 45 minutes long and include a warmup and cooldown.
- If paying by cash, there is a cash antique box on the table for you to place your monies inside. The fee is $10.
- If you wish to pay electronically, the fee is $13 and can be paid prior to class using this link: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/AdkMountainRetreats
- Before leaving, you must wipe down your bike with the cleaning supplies provided.
- There are currently no fans or heating sources located inside the building, and all windows are left open for increased ventilation. Dress accordingly.
- If you currently suffer from any injury or illness, please advise the instructor prior to class so that we are aware.
- Safety is our top priority, and this confirmation dually serves as a release of liability agreement. By registering for any class, you release Adirondack Mountain Retreats LLC, and all associated coaches and instructors of any and all liabilities on or off premise.
- We follow the honor system. We ask that you do your best to arrive on time and not to cancel or no-show as it takes away a seat for someone else in what is already a limited space capacity. This policy includes one“Get Out Of Jail Free” pass that you can use to cancel at no charge. After that, we ask that you cover your missed seat by paying online or in cash when you attend the next class. If you must cancel, please text Gabrielle at 516-557-9484 or email Gabrielle@AdirondackMountainRetreats.com.
Other than that, let’s get ready to ride and ADK Namaste!
Gabrielle and Sean
Adirondack Mountain Retreats, LLC.